Saturday 4 January 2014

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Review

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 
My Rating: 6/10
"The animation is superb, in fact the animation itself gave me the biggest laughs of the film. My least favourite part of the original was the end scenes where they were trying to find the food making machine. So how did I feel when i realized the whole plot of the sequel was 'trying to find the food making machine'? Fine... because they pulled it off. It's fun. They throw a bit of heart in their with the dad character and do a bit of 'main character works out friends are important' and the film is a success. The villain was good, a bit of a scary Steve Jobs... but could have done with a more memorable voice. I did find the female lead lacked much story or personality in this one though which was a shame."
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 87%
IMDB Rating:7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment