Saturday 4 January 2014

Mood Indigo Review

Mood Indigo

My Rating: 8/10
"This film is nuts! There is crazy going on from the very start and the first quarter is an eruption of creativity and madness. But, as it all can't just be crazy there is some friendship, romance and drama thrown in there. Most of which is presented well. The tone of the film darkens as the plot moves on and ends up rather grim towards the end which left me a bit miserable. This was a creative decision that, in my opinion could have used a touch of hope. The other problem with the film is the romance is obviously important but not written in a relatable enough way, a little more realistic and I'd have cared about the leads more. I ended up just waiting for something nuts to happen, rather than care for the characters. But it was sweet."
Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 71%
IMDB Rating:6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment