Monday 12 January 2015

Two Night Stand Review

Two Night Stand
My Rating: 6.5/10

"What I like about this film is it is presented a bit like a bottle episode. The whole plot is based around two characters having to get to know each other because they're stuck inside an apartment.

The performances are good and mostly it's fun to watch the chemistry. 
The issues I have with it are the characters are not entirely likable (for me anyway) and perhaps the relationship development takes a few little leaps from hate to... really like each other.. 
Also it sticks to a very familiar structure which is a shame as those emotional moments we're just waiting for and then disappointed by. 
Those things aside it has a feel good ending like a basic romance should and the two leads do have chemistry so it's worth a look. Not to get personal but I thought the main guy had a creepy face."

Rotten Tomatoes Rating: 32%
IMDB Rating:6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment